I’m thrilled to be hosting EILEEN FISHER’s monthly social responsibility twitter chat this Thursday, May 10 at 12:30 pm (EST). I’ll be leading the discussion on women, trends and technology as it applies to social responsibility, business and fashion. I would love you to join us and follow along with the hashtag #EFCSRChat.
The twitter chat will be a thoughtful conversation about what social media trends are worth investing time in, the worst mistakes women have made forging businesses and the advice women entrepreneurs wish they had received starting out. The goal is to explore how women are using technology to grow their business as well as raise awareness about the EILEEN FISHER Women’s Business grant program.
How do you participate?
- Follow me on twitter (@elisakreisinger) and then@EileenFisher.
- Set a reminder for 12:30 pm EST on Thursday May 10th.
- Join the conversation by including the hashtag #EFCSRChat in your tweets.
- Tweet me with any questions you have about women, technology, entrepreneurship or fashion using @elisakreisinger & #EFCSRChat.
- @EileenFisher and @EFBizGrants will be available to answer any questions you have about their grant program.
Check it: @ElisaKreisinger is hosting #EFCSRChat on women, trends and technology May 10th at 12:30 pm. Grab your lunch & join us.
And if you’re in New York City, please join me Thursday evening for PLEXUS at Chashama 461 Gallery in New York at 7 pm where I’ll be screening the Mad Men remixes and talking about subverting popular culture.